HarvestSENT is for individuals who function as five-fold ministers or missionaries with a specific ministry focus that aligns with HNI’s vision, values and purpose. They look to HNI for accountability and support; and through HNI they are released into Kingdom of God harvest fields. They also support the other HNI partners with their serving or equipping ministries.
A person is eligible to be considered for HarvestSENT when they
- Has been actively involved with the work of HarvestNet International for six or more months
- Possesses a call to a specific ministerial work in the Kingdom which aligns with HNI vision/mission
- Are recognized and affirmed by their local church leadership as possessing the calling, maturity and gifting to step into their desired ministry.
- Chooses to support themselves bi-vocationally and/or with a reliance on God to provide through the generosity of others.
- Are willing to commit to:
- Living a lifestyle of pure and simple devotion to Jesus Christ
- Committed member in a local congregation
- Living a life worthy of the call of God as described by scriptural standards
- To invest in personal training and continued development
- Chooses to enter into a partnership agreement with HNI in order to receive accountability and support that is helpful for health and vitality in their lives and ministry.
How does an HNI partner become HarvestSENT?
- If not already a HNI partner, become a HNI associate partner
- Submit to HNI a completed HarvestSENT application with Pastoral Reference, Partnership Agreement, and Budget Worksheet. These may be submitted at the same time as an HNI associate partnership application
- Receive the approval of the HNI Apostolic Council or the HNI Advisory Board
- Read our financial services guideline to see fees associated with a HarvestSENT account
Thank you for your interest in becoming a missionary or Ephesians 4 minister under the oversight of HarvestNet International. HarvestSENT is the sending arm of HarvestNet International for individuals who function as five-fold ministers or missionaries with a specific ministry focus that aligns with HNI’s vision, values and purpose. Through HarvestSENT we release and empower both missionaries and five-fold ministers to labor in the harvest field.
Please complete the application materials and submit them to the HarvestNet International office. If you are not currently a HNI Partner, please read the HNI Partner Handbook and submit your HNI Partnership application with your HarvestSENT application materials.
If you have any questions, please contact the office at email@example.com.