General Commitments of Partners
- To agree with and fully support the HNI statement of faith.
- To agree with and fully support the vision, purpose, and values of HarvestNet.
- To serve as an ambassador for the vision and values of HarvestNet, and to be active in helping to establish and carry out the goals and strategies of the network.
- To build strong, robust relationships within the HNI family and to connect others from your church or ministry into the HNI family.
- To build relationships that assist in fulfilling the values and mission of the network.
- To seek relationship and cooperation with HNI partners for international outreach and missions.
- To establish and cultivate healthy relationships with other churches and ministries in the local region, and to partner with them in the harvest.
- To maintain an accountability relationship with an overseer within HarvestNet and welcome accountability for ministry and life.
- To model servant leadership that is full of integrity in all areas of life.
- To adhere to biblical moral standards and standards of sound doctrine.
Next: Financial Commitments of Partners