DISC Personality Profile Test
It is with your personality that you lead and influence others.
There are a few guidelines to follow when taking the Personality Profile.
- Be honest - Do not censor your answers. Your first reply is your most accurate.
- Pick your environment - Compartmentalizing life is a typical tendency. Meaning, you may act one way at work, one way at home, and one way at church. For consistency, mentally choose the environment to answer from that you spend the majority of your time.
You will be asked 92 short questions. Each question will have five possible answers:
- Never - This is never true for me or this never applies to me.
- Rarely - This is rarely true for me or this rarely applies to me.
- Sometimes - This is sometimes true for me or this sometimes applies to me.
- Often - This is often true for me or this often applies to me.
- Always - This is always true for me or this always applies to me.